Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VPS/Dedicated Server MyBB Services
I can vouch for kawaiis service, set up my site in a little under an hour.

Thanks very much!

(03-03-2019, 01:32 AM)7uyk Wrote: I can vouch for kawaiis service, set up my site in a little under an hour.

Thanks very much!

Thank you for the kind review 7uyk!

Please feel free to send me a PM or message on Discord if you have any questions regarding your new VPS and installation!
Been usin' kawaii's services for the past few years. He helped me with multiple forums and websites in general. Would highly recommend! n_n
kawaii just secured my server , extremely fast and explained everything along the way. Awesome prices as well Smile .
Having dealt with many, many ill-tempered people that are poorly suited to providing technical assistance/support, kawaii is a breath of fresh air. With a very personable, yet professional attitude, it is clear that you are working with a skilled individual, but without all the condescension. If you are thinking of stepping up to a VPS, you should look here first.

It is affordable to make the change, too. I never realized that I could pay just a few dollars more a year for a host that is so much better!

I highly recommend kawaii's services.
(04-22-2019, 10:20 PM)Wildcard Wrote: Having dealt with many, many ill-tempered people that are poorly suited to providing technical assistance/support, kawaii is a breath of fresh air. With a very personable, yet professional attitude, it is clear that you are working with a skilled individual, but without all the condescension. If you are thinking of stepping up to a VPS, you should look here first.

It is affordable to make the change, too. I never realized that I could pay just a few dollars more a years for a host that is so much better!

I highly recommend kawaii's services.

Welcome to the world of VPS! I think you will enjoy having more control over what you can do with your website.

Yes, kawaii deserves a few pats on the back for the work he does.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: 5M7sb0n.png?1]
(04-23-2019, 02:31 AM)Serpius Wrote: Welcome to the world of VPS!

Thanks. Now I have to learn ngnix Toungue
I'm available from tonight onward for more work.

I need to rewrite some of my thread but here's a list of 'extra' services I'll be adding soon:

https://gist.github.com/kawaii/9953667fb...a0fe341d3b

Feel free to contact me about any of those in the meantime though.
Thanks kawaii. Fully setup a forum for me from start to finish and fulfilled all my wishes.