Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB 1.8.20 Pre-Release Build
Thanks @Devilshakers and @EuanT as always i will continue with the test phase.

Right now i have some parts to test with the new package that i have seen it is not working fine, but it is for sure all now have to work fine Smile
The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x

Resume of Testing Pre-Relsease.

- Installation  ok
- Post Thread ok
- Calendar Created Events ok
- Enter to ACP  ok
- ACP Forum Management  ok
- Disable Registrations: When Setting to YES, The Administrator User can Still Register New Users ... example
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2019-02-10-a-la-s-9-40-16-p-m.png]

- File Verification in ACP always display that
Quote:Checking...
The following errors were encountered:
There was a problem communicating with the MyBB server. Please try again in a few minutes.

- Database Backups ok
- Help Documents ok
- Inline Thread Moderation  ok
- Attachment file  ok
- Smiles o emojis to post ok

So far I have tested that... I see it very well the software... Thank you MyBB Development

Its Just My Resume of testing

Regards!
(02-11-2019, 03:28 AM)DiegoPino Wrote: - Disable Registrations: When Setting to YES, The Administrator User can Still Register New Users 

This has always been the case; disabling registrations just disbales users being able to register themselves.
[Image: kAhpvOW.png]
File verification will be working in a official stable build when will be oit IIRC.

About user registration- I am not sure, but this should display some notice for users when wanna register
[MyBB 1.8 Czech translation] [MyBB 1.8 plugins]: Prune old PMs + optimize DB plugin --- Thank you/like system
(02-11-2019, 01:38 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: File verification will be working in a official stable build when will be oit IIRC.

About user registration- I am not sure, but this should display some notice for users when wanna register

I think it should work like that. Only admins should be able to register new accs when registrations are disabled. So that's not a bug.
(02-11-2019, 02:17 PM)codedude Wrote: I think it should work like that. Only admins should be able to register new accs when registrations are disabled. So that's not a bug.

+1 you have right, its not a bug... the admin can test the registration steps of new users. Big Grin
Do you plan to update the community forums before releasing the new version?
[Image: banner.png]
(Yesterday, 05:46 PM)StefanT Wrote: Do you plan to update the community forums before releasing the new version?

Yes, once my currently open PR is tested and merged, we will be updating the community forum, then a few days later the release will be made if there are no problems found.