Not Solved [Error Message] Cannot log in
Not Solved
Hi guys,

for some reason I cannot log in to the forum. I can access the admin panel, but that's it.
If I register as a new user I am logged in, but if I log out I cannot log back in.

The cookies seem right (and they were right un until the other day...)
I have already deleted cookies, etc.
I have already tried different browsers.

I have upgraded the version of MyBB, but it seemed to be working... In the past few days I kept logging in and out bcause I was trying something out (regarding emails).

Any ideas?

TIA
I am running a "file verification" and it says that "inc/functions.php" has been changed. It has been running for some time an no other files ghave been mentioned. How long is the verification supposed to last for?
Not Solved
What do you mean by trying something out?
Not Solved
I was changing the default email address and upgraded to 1.8.19.

In any case, I seem to have solved the problem. I have changed the them to the default one and back and now it works. Don't ask me why, though...

No. False positive. The problem is back, BUT I have managed to isolate it. It seems that the problem is my theme Sad When I am not logged on it doesn't make me log on. However if I use as a default theme the default MyBB one, I can log on fine.

Any advice is welcome.

I have had a look at the changes in the theme, but as I have not changed anything...

I have tried a few themes that I have saved on my MyBB installation and they all present the same problem, except the default one and another one. For now my visitors are enjpying the default theme. I think the easier theing to do is to get a newer responsive theme (but they are in short supply).
Not Solved
What actually happens when you try to login?
Plugin Count: I lost count.
Public Plugins are available here.
Please do not PM me for support unless asked to.
Not Solved
I am not logged in. Wink I end up on a page where (I think) it says taht there were no results and to search for something else or something like that.