Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[For 1.8] OUGC Feedback
Hi, a new release has been published (1.8.23). Administrators are adviced to updated as this fixes an XSS reported by @0xB9, along with other minor issues.

To update follow the update instructions found in the official page.
https://ougc.network/entry?members-ougc-feedback
(2021-02-18, 10:13 PM)Omar G. Wrote: Hi, a new release has been published (1.8.23). Administrators are adviced to updated as this fixes an XSS reported by @0xB9, along with other minor issues.

To update follow the update instructions found in the official page.
https://ougc.network/entry?members-ougc-feedback

Hey there. Thank you for making this plugin, it's quite handy. One problem tho, is it normal that I see add feedback postbit button on every forum? I want to see it only in the forum(s) I choose. Is it possible or is something wrong with my installation?
(2021-09-20, 06:28 PM)timelord Wrote: One problem tho, is it normal that I see add feedback postbit button on every forum? I want to see it only in the forum(s) I choose. Is it possible or is something wrong with my installation?

The global Show In Forums setting is for visibility of stats or user data, to disable the addition of feedback on a per forum basis you need to edit the forum, under its Feedback System settings.
(2021-09-20, 08:58 PM)Omar G. Wrote:
(2021-09-20, 06:28 PM)timelord Wrote: One problem tho, is it normal that I see add feedback postbit button on every forum? I want to see it only in the forum(s) I choose. Is it possible or is something wrong with my installation?

The global Show In Forums setting is for visibility of stats or user data, to disable the addition of feedback on a per forum basis you need to edit the forum, under its Feedback System settings.

Wonderful, wasn't aware of that option. Just as a suggestion, you maybe add it to plugin settings just like show in forums one, that'd make it so much easier. Thanks a lot!
Hi, thanks for your suggestion, but it might ultimately end up the opposite direction; it is possible I will eventually move forum global settings to the forum module specific page.