Quiz System Plugin
I built a custom one long ago that autograded. I don't know if I still have the files though because I have a different computer now.
I found it, but it is old so it may or may not work with just changing the compatibility line.  It should at least give you a decent start though.

Attached Files
.zip   AutoQuiz.zip (Size: 5.06 KB / Downloads: 17)
(02-18-2019, 08:51 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: I found it, but it is old so it may or may not work with just changing the compatibility line.  It should at least give you a decent start though.

I looked at it and found this line in the /inc/plugins/quiz.php file...

"Force users to pass a quiz to post threads"

That is not the kind of quiz/game plugin that I was looking for my website.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: y3xr3cj5]
*dies at quiz answers*  Undecided

Some historical notes: 
  • WW2 started for America officially, on December 7th, 1941 (which was also the start of war between the British Empire and the Japanese Empire), and for Europe on September 3rd, in defense of Poland. Though that was just the official date, with the Japanese invasion of Manchuria, Italian invasion of Abyssinia, and the German annexation of Austria and Czechoslovakia, also arguably being part of the conflict, even though they occurred before the official start date of the war. 
  • Independence was only declared on July 4th. The Treaty of Paris that actually ended the war and secured independence, was signed on September 3rd 1783. The Continental Congress however only ratified the treaty on January 14th, 1784, so that is the date that signifies the actual date of independence.
Looks like a neat plugin though. Smile