Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Can't report in mybb 1.8.20
Not Solved
actually it depends on the group permissions

forum admin panel --> users & groups --> groups --> [Group] --> Users and Permissions
--> Account Management --> Can be reported (profile, posts and reputation)?
Not Solved
(03-17-2019, 01:04 PM).m. Wrote: actually it depends on the group permissions

forum admin panel --> users & groups --> groups --> [Group] --> Users and Permissions

I still can't fix the error, I used 2 new registration accounts and reports for each other but the error still appears
Expo - Fully Responsive For MyBB 1.8
https://community.mybb.com/thread-217535.html

Only $25
Not Solved
a couple of plugins reported to have conflict with report functionality (eg. my profile plugin
- - - after disabling the plugin, postbit_report template needs to be reverted to original)
Not Solved
(03-17-2019, 01:28 PM).m. Wrote: a couple of plugins reported to have conflict with report functionality (eg. my profile plugin
- - - after disabling the plugin, postbit_report template needs to be reverted to original)

I have just created a forum, no plugin yet, and I have tried this on the local and hosts

Only $25
Not Solved
^ yet to check it. would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & the files ..
Not Solved
MyBB 1.8.20 - fresh install on local host
report functionality worked as earlier [image]
Not Solved
If you are NOT getting this error: An unknown error has occurred that means the AJAX operation is successfully completed. If AJAX fails you will wait for infinite or get this error. So, your javascripts are fine and working. Not an issue of jQuery update.

The error message in question is returned by xmlhttp and that file remained untouched in the last few releases, If I remember correctly.

There was an issue about reports and we fixed the function to catch the guests correctly. That was tested and the last change in reporting system.
[Image: logo.svg.svg]
Not Solved
Thank you for your support, I found the reason for my forum.
I use myprofile plugin, when reporting articles, I don't understand why it takes the template of myprofile and it's old and doesn't match mybb 1.8.20.

Only $25
Not Solved
(03-17-2019, 01:20 PM)lavaskins Wrote:

I still can't fix the error, I used 2 new registration accounts and reports for each other but the error still appears

I can verify this as well.

Still getting the error...

I even switched browsers... Firefox, MS Edge and back to Chrome. All 3 reported the same issue.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: y3xr3cj5]
Not Solved
(03-17-2019, 06:08 PM)Serpius Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 01:20 PM)lavaskins Wrote:

I can verify this as well.

Still getting the error...

I even switched browsers... Firefox, MS Edge and back to Chrome. All 3 reported the same issue.

Are you using MyProfile plugin?
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.