Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[New Feature] Confirmed Users
Maybe should be add Confirmed Users to MyBB. Mods and admins can mark user confirmed and then in every post is show after username confirmed mark.
(2019-03-17, 07:18 PM)ks1001 Wrote: Maybe should be add Confirmed Users to MyBB. Mods and admins can mark user confirmed and then in every post is show after username confirmed mark.

Wouldn't Group Promotions do the same thing?
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LUXOR FORUMS
(2019-03-18, 12:51 AM)Serpius Wrote:
(2019-03-17, 07:18 PM)ks1001 Wrote: Maybe should be add Confirmed Users to MyBB. Mods and admins can mark user confirmed and then in every post is show after username confirmed mark.

...no.

OP is suggesting adding a profile verification system that would add the standard blue tick seen on sites like Facebook and Twitter.
(2019-03-18, 07:16 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote:
(2019-03-18, 12:51 AM)Serpius Wrote:

...no.

OP is suggesting adding a profile verification system that would add the standard blue tick seen on sites like Facebook and Twitter.

Ok, but if you use the Group Promotions and add some code (plugin?) in a way that when a user is put into that particular usergroup, the blue tick (or whatever another icon can be used) can be added when that promotion happens.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LUXOR FORUMS
This would more than likely suit a plugin instead.
Plugin Count: I lost count.
Public Plugins are available here.
Official GitHub.
Please do not PM me for support unless asked to.
(2019-03-18, 10:26 AM)Serpius Wrote: Ok, but if you use the Group Promotions and add some code (plugin?) in a way that when a user is put into that particular usergroup, the blue tick (or whatever another icon can be used) can be added when that promotion happens.

You wouldn't use Group Promotions as that's an automated feature. Creating a separate usergroup is the more likely solution.