[Rejected] Member List Setting Default Sort Order Issue
Bug 
Member List Setting Default Sort Order Issue

When try to setting the Sort Order to Ascending or Descending its Not change in the Member List.
I was testing that issue with two Boards MyBB Software and i have the same issue with both.

Have someone can test the Member list Setting...?

Reproduction steps

1. Go to ACP Board Settings » Member List
2. Change setting of Default Sort Field to Another [ Registrion Date, Post Count, Username, Last Visit ] change the configuration with another one. that is not the same as you have
3. Change Setting Default Sort Order [ Ascending, Descending ]change the configuration with another one. that is not the same as you have
4. Save Setting.  
5. Now the new setting must be ready to test

Issue:
When go to forum, Member list... Not display the New Setting!

Image example:
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2019-04-27-a-la-s-1-21-08-p-m.png]
I have just tested this and I find your report to be invalid in my testing.

I think you may be confusing what the memberlist.php text means. When you see the "[desc]" text that is a link to CHANGE the sort order to "descending". AKA... if you see "[desc]" text that means that the current order is actually "ascending" and vice versa.
Developer @ HF for labrocca
(2019-04-30, 07:27 PM)xerotic Wrote: I have just tested this and I find your report to be invalid in my testing.

I think you may be confusing what the memberlist.php text means. When you see the "[desc]" text that is a link to CHANGE the sort order to "descending". AKA... if you see "[desc]" text that means that the current order is actually "ascending" and vice versa.

Hi Xeritc.

I'm going to test again...  

You may be right, I may be wrong with the interpretation of the feature... so i am testing now... again...

Thank You!

Note:
today the feature worked perfectly, I changed the configuration and it worked well!  Confused

This is the second time it happens to me, that I change a configuration or setting the software MyBB and it is Not picked up by my browser Opera.... the Featuring its working very Well...

Thank you very much and Apologies for the Inconveniences, I reported it because I saw the error...  Confused  

bye