Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Authorization code mismatch errors
Well, @nofeara, check your board. Reverted few templates to default.
There seems to be no problem remaining at all. I can login and logout smooth now.
[Image: logo.svg.svg]
(05-19-2019, 05:48 AM)effone Wrote: Well, @nofeara, check your board. Reverted few templates to default.
There seems to be no problem remaining at all. I can login and logout smooth now.

Thanks for the help but, here is my recent login:

[Image: fIg72b3.png]

I really dunno how but In the mean time, version 1.8.15 seems not having this problem, not experiencing it for 4 days test, i got from this post: https://nulledbb.com/thread-Authorizatio...ase-go-bac
I might be needing some more access to debug this as deep debug is not possible through ACP access only.
All I have inspected leads to a conclusion that its related to the $cache. MyBB's internal encryption key is not being saved in cache, resulting to regenerate it in every page load.

Since the post key for guests is generated depending on internal encryption key and as the key is being regenerated every time : when you post the form the post key provided with the form is not matching with latest as the internal encryption key is changed, the post key is also changed along with.
[Image: logo.svg.svg]
(05-19-2019, 03:36 PM)effone Wrote: I might be needing some more access to debug this as deep debug is not possible through ACP access only.
All I have inspected leads to a conclusion that its related to the $cache. MyBB's internal encryption key is not being saved in cache, resulting to regenerate it in every page load.

Since the post key for guests is generated depending on internal encryption key and as the key is being regenerated every time : when you post the form the post key provided with the form is not matching with latest as the internal encryption key is changed, the post key is also changed along with.

I shot another pm for that deep access. I am really interested in helping this fix.

Thanks.