Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MyBB Store
[Image: qYrWVEL.png]

We are pleased to announce the MyBB Store - Official MyBB merchandise for the community. We are currently selling T-shirts, hoodies, and Coffee mugs with the MyBB Branding.

Check it out: https://mybb.store

FAQs

Q. Who gets the profit?
A. The MyBB Store aims to make no profit, we sell all items at cost price to the community. After the costs of printing and shipping, there should ideally be $0 left in profit. However, due to fluctuations in exchange rate, we may indeed end up making a few cents. Therefore, any remaining profit will be donated to the MyBB OpenCollective page

Q. Do you accept returns?
A. Unfortunately, we are using a Print on Demand service, who take orders on our behalf, print them, and ship them to your door. Therefore, we are unable to accept returns as the project neither has the means nor the funds to accept them. Please carefully check the sizing guide on the product pages before ordering.

Q. I have a question about my order, how can I get in touch?
A. On the store, please use the support ticket system under "Get Support" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible

Q. I have a great idea for a product! Who do I tell?
A. Feel free to reply here or PM me directly and we will try to get something setup on the store.
(06-22-2019, 03:34 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [Image: qYrWVEL.png]

We are pleased to announce the MyBB Store - Official MyBB merchandise for the community. We are currently selling T-shirts, hoodies, and Coffee mugs with the MyBB Branding.

Check it out: https://mybb.store

FAQs

Q. Who gets the profit?
A. The MyBB Store aims to make no profit, we sell all items at cost price to the community. After the costs of printing and shipping, there should ideally be $0 left in profit. However, due to fluctuations in exchange rate, we may indeed end up making a few cents. Therefore, any remaining profit will be donated to the MyBB OpenCollective page

Q. Do you accept returns?
A. Unfortunately, we are using a Print on Demand service, who take orders on our behalf, print them, and ship them to your door. Therefore, we are unable to accept returns as the project neither has the means nor the funds to accept them. Please carefully check the sizing guide on the product pages before ordering.

Q. I have a question about my order, how can I get in touch?
A. On the store, please use the support ticket system under "Get Support" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible

Q. I have a great idea for a product! Who do I tell?
A. Feel free to reply here or PM me directly and we will try to get something setup on the store.

I noticed that the pricing is in British currency.
Is it possible for the store to show local currency so that people outside of United Kingdom will see pricing in their own currency?

I do not see any mention of shipping/delivery carriers. Do buyers have a choice of delivery carriers? 

There is a tab missing in the Shop dropdown menu selection. View the screenshot.

[Image: d981a8962b8fdd55c81dfd1a017ed2a4.png]
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: y3xr3cj5]
Hey Serpius,

I will add some currency conversion plugin to the store so the currency can be in local currency. The shirts are printed on demand by Printful, and are shipped either from Europe or the US. When you checkout you will get a choice of delivery options. We don't stock any of the products ourselves.

Thanks
Tom
Do you plan on supporting PayPal? I want to get a mug but I'd prefer to not provide my credit number into a form on the website, I'm aware that it goes through stripe but malicious javascript would easily be able to pull from the page. Therefore I'd need an external checkout page (Stripe is fine if it's hosted on their domain directly in a way where MyBB can't add their own JS).

As much as the MyBB Team and I have had our differences in the past, I've worked on several projects using MyBB and still wish to offer my support.
Software Engineer specializing in Crystal Program Development

Hi Lunorian,

A few people have asked for PayPal, I’ll look to add it tonight.

Thanks
Tom
MyBB.store, wow ! How could I miss this, thanks Tom Smile

(06-29-2019, 04:28 PM)Lunorian Wrote: Do you plan on supporting PayPal? I want to get a mug but I'd prefer to not provide my credit number into a form on the website, I'm aware that it goes through stripe but malicious javascript would easily be able to pull from the page. Therefore I'd need an external checkout page (Stripe is fine if it's hosted on their domain directly in a way where MyBB can't add their own JS).

As much as the MyBB Team and I have had our differences in the past, I've worked on several projects using MyBB and still wish to offer my support.
Good to see you here after long time Smile