Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Solved [General] Posting thread shows formatting
Not Solved
Greetings, I have a weird thing that just started happening to me, when folks post a thread, it seems to display all of the formatting as well.
Please look at attached image to see what I am talking about.

It seem to just start happening after I upgraded to 1.8.21 release, not sure if it's related or not, but my forum is plain as can be.  no mods.

Thanx.

Not Solved
Me too.  This is what I get now:

<p>I have upgraded the forum (with much trouble) to the latest version of MyBB.</p><p><br></p><p>The Logo seems to have disappeared for some reason.</p><p><br></p><p>Also posts seem to include page descriptor values.&nbsp; (As you can see from this post!) <br></p><p><br></p><p>I will try to fix these some time soon.&nbsp; <br></p><p><br></p><p>As a clue, when I click on 'preview post' everything is ok.&nbsp; When it is actually posted it goes wrong a bit.<br></p><p><br></p>

Any ideas anybody?
Not Solved
same here.
Not Solved
Revert your codebuttons template
Not Solved
(07-10-2019, 09:40 PM)makpaolo Wrote: Revert your codebuttons template

not working mate.
Not Solved
(07-10-2019, 10:01 PM)vonmhel1995 Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 09:40 PM)makpaolo Wrote: Revert your codebuttons template

not working mate.

It wont undo what has already been done, but will prevent from future errors
Not Solved
How do I do that?  I didn't even know I had such a template or any others come to think of it.  My forum is quite simple..

But I'll have a look in the ACP

I mucked about and finally found the thing to revert whatever that does but it seems to have worked.
Not Solved
(07-11-2019, 08:31 AM)JimAttrill Wrote: How do I do that?  I didn't even know I had such a template or any others come to think of it.  My forum is quite simple..

I mucked about and finally found the thing to revert whatever that does but it seems to have worked.

In most cases it will be located in Ungrouped Templates >> codebuttons
Not Solved
(07-11-2019, 09:23 AM)makpaolo Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 08:31 AM)JimAttrill Wrote: How do I do that?  I didn't even know I had such a template or any others come to think of it.  My forum is quite simple..

In most cases it will be located in Ungrouped Templates >> codebuttons

A more accurate way to find the template is this way...

AdminCP → Templates & Style → Click on 'Templates' (at far left menu option) →
Click on the Template that you are fixing (it will look like this YourTheme Template) →
In the list, scroll down to the bottom and locate Ungrouped →
Locate the template 'codebutton' → Now, go to the far right column under 'Controls' and click on 'Options'. →
Click on the 'Revert' button (if the template does not need to be changed, the 'Revert' will not show up.)

This is the proper way to do this.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: y3xr3cj5]
Not Solved
hello, i got the same trouble and the revert code fix nothing.

example of thread showing the trouble : https://tousrolistes.fr/forums/showthrea...68#pid1068