[Duplicate] Cannot post images on mybb 1.8.21 new install
I have read where others had this issue in the past when they tried to copy/paste images into an editor box but cannot find a thread for that. Is there a fix for this or is it still a bug that has not been addressed. When I first installed the forum we could copy/paste images with no problem but now we get the message is too long error.

Website address: https://dcforumdiehards.com

-snip-

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I also have this issue. The only fix to this for me is by clicking the image icon in the full editor and inserting image url through that.. very annoying
We have to download the picture and the re-upload it as an attachment for the same image to post. Same image, same size but it works as an attachment but one cannot copy/paste.

It kind of makes one wonder why one the mybb code allows the exact same image one way but not for the other way.
We have recently updated SCEditor to the latest version so this may be related to that? @effone
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.
(2019-07-22, 06:16 PM)Ben Wrote: We have recently updated SCEditor to the latest version so this may be related to that? @effone

This is a new forum so I had not used any prior versions of mybb. I take it this is not backwards compatible with older versions? It would require a reinstall if my thinking is correct unless there is a work around that I don't know about. Not being able to copy paste images is very hard on users so any ideas would be appreciated.