Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[For 1.8] MyDiscord- Adds a Discord invite link along with server stats to the board index page
Here's a plugin that adds a Discord invite and some server info (name and online users) to your board index page.

Download from Extend MyBB

This was a quick release that just utilizes the built in (very limited) functionality of the server Widget in Discord. It shows basically everything it can without having access to a bot on the server so asking for it to show other info is beyond the ability of this plugin. I used the official Discord colors (https://discordapp.com/branding) because I'm colorblind so hopefully they don't look horrible. Enjoy!

Turns out it's super easy to pull data from a bot, took me all of 2 minutes. I'll add it to the next release, just note that it will only work if you have your own bot.

-Joe
AFreeCloud - Free Cloud-Based Web Hosting!
Got this when I installed the plugin and enabled it.

SELECT template FROM mybbxc_templates WHERE title='mydiscordnotification' AND sid IN ('-2','-1','2') ORDER BY sid DESC LIMIT 1
(2019-11-17, 03:02 AM)TheItzAidan Wrote: Got this when I installed the plugin and enabled it.

SELECT template FROM mybbxc_templates WHERE title='mydiscordnotification' AND sid IN ('-2','-1','2') ORDER BY sid DESC LIMIT 1

Can you post a screenshot? I've checked the code and I don't see that query in the script.
-Joe
(2019-11-17, 03:27 AM)KuJoe Wrote:
(2019-11-17, 03:02 AM)TheItzAidan Wrote: Got this when I installed the plugin and enabled it.

Can you post a screenshot? I've checked the code and I don't see that query in the script.

[Image: Arx1xR3.png]
I put my Server Widget ID where IDISHERE is then save. Now when I go to the Index page this is what I get after about a couple minutes of it trying to load

[Image: EfUK7Zm.png]
I would contact your host for assistance, that error means your MySQL server has stopped. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do with the plugin to fix that error. Sad
-Joe
(2019-11-17, 03:34 AM)KuJoe Wrote: I would contact your host for assistance, that error means your MySQL server has stopped. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do with the plugin to fix that error. Sad

Alright will do, thanks for the response  Smile
"Did you enter the correct Server ID? If so, check to make sure you enabled the widget in your Server Settings."

I definitely put the right server id in the settings. I also turned the widget in server settings of discord on.

I don't know, why I am getting this?
It is working now. Seems you have to wait some hours to get the connection.
It is only working for a few seconds. Then I getting this again:

Quote:Did you enter the correct Server ID? If so, check to make sure you enabled the widget in your Server Settings. (0)
(2019-07-26, 09:14 PM)KuJoe Wrote: Here's a plugin that adds a Discord invite and some server info (name and online users) to your board index page.

Download from Extend MyBB

This was a quick release that just utilizes the built in (very limited) functionality of the server Widget in Discord. It shows basically everything it can without having access to a bot on the server so asking for it to show other info is beyond the ability of this plugin. I used the official Discord colors (https://discordapp.com/branding) because I'm colorblind so hopefully they don't look horrible. Enjoy!

Turns out it's super easy to pull data from a bot, took me all of 2 minutes. I'll add it to the next release, just note that it will only work if you have your own bot.
Maybe I will use it  Big Grin
[Image: 6SV2GiVl.png]