Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want To create Database like myanimelist
Greetings.

I'm a newbie in this kind of things like databases, but familiar with html+css, sometimes used JS as well for various purposes, i want and advice or help.

We all know myanimelist website/forum. Beside regular discussions and etc. i want to create a database for anime, manga and etc. waht can u guys advice, how do i do it. 

for example I'm going to manually add all the anime, manga and etc. but i want to create something similar to myanimelist. I've found a very old thread here on mybb forums, but it is so old and outdated, tat i can't get it at all.

how do i do it? what plugins do i need and etc.
(08-02-2019, 11:21 AM)lashagiorgi Wrote: Greetings.

I'm a newbie in this kind of things like databases, but familiar with html+css, sometimes used JS as well for various purposes, i want and advice or help.

We all know myanimelist website/forum. Beside regular discussions and etc. i want to create a database for anime, manga and etc. waht can u guys advice, how do i do it. 

for example I'm going to manually add all the anime, manga and etc. but i want to create something similar to myanimelist. I've found a very old thread here on mybb forums, but it is so old and outdated, tat i can't get it at all.

how do i do it? what plugins do i need and etc.

One way is using threads+XThreads, what allow you design threads different.