Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medieval Theme - Free MyBB Theme (v1.8.21)
Medieval Theme, as the name suggests is a medieval styled theme, compatible with MyBB v1.8.21. It features legible text, easy to modify header and footer. It's a free theme to registered members. This theme is not responsive.

To see the theme in action, select the theme from the theme selector on the MyBB Themes website.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2019-08-09-23-59-01-min.png]
What goes around comes around
Font and colours looks great. Perhaps a custom icon like the one below would have been an extra treat

(08-11-2019, 12:32 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Font and colours looks great. Perhaps a custom icon like the one below would have been an extra treat

Sure, the theme can be developed further in the future.
This theme looks nice. Thanks for the creation.
(08-11-2019, 11:24 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: Medieval Theme, as the name suggests is a medieval styled theme, compatible with MyBB v1.8.21. It features legible text, easy to modify header and footer. It's a free theme to registered members. This theme is not responsive.

To see the theme in action, select the theme from the theme selector on the MyBB Themes website.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2019-08-09-23-59-01-min.png]

Shouldn't this thread have been posted in the Themes Release forum?

Makes sense to put it there since this theme is not a paid theme. 

Just saying...
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: 5M7sb0n.png?1]
(08-11-2019, 12:36 PM)Ashley1 Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 12:32 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Font and colours looks great. Perhaps a custom icon like the one below would have been an extra treat

Just in case if anybody wants a matching icon,

(08-12-2019, 08:19 AM)meetdilip Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 12:36 PM)Ashley1 Wrote:

Just in case if anybody wants a matching icon,
Really good mate, would be better if these icons become part of this theme by default Smile
Yes this thread must be moved to theme releases as Serpius says.
This thread is in it's proper forum. Threads in the Theme Releases forum need to be approved after releasing a theme on the mods site, which i have no intention of doing. To further clarify, the theme is only available on MyBB Themes, to members registered on the MyBB Themes website.
(08-12-2019, 09:42 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: This thread is in it's proper forum. Threads in the Theme Releases forum need to be approved after releasing a theme on the mods site, which i have no intention of doing. To further clarify, the theme is only available on MyBB Themes, to members registered on the MyBB Themes website.

Aha... got it. I see the difference now.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: 5M7sb0n.png?1]