Ideas for new modifications and themes
Strangely enough I've just come here to test some scripts I've been writing. If testing goes well there will be a new modification released shortly.
My appologies for the time it's taken me to reply once again with an update.

Take a look at the newest file to the site...
http://www.mybbmods.com/fileinfo.php?fid=28 Wink
Wouldn't that look better in a table rather then just out there?
@ryanashbrook
Do NOT PM me for Support!
Possibly.

I was torn between placing it as text up there or in a table of it's own. I chose to place it as plain text for two reasons really. One was so as it was the same as the "users browsing this forum" feature. The other was because if only one or two people are viewing a thread, the table would be almost completely empty, so I thought it would probably look better where it is.

If there is enough demand I'll place it in a table of its own, but I think that once you get used to it you won't mind it up there. Smile
musicalmidget Wrote:Possibly.

I was torn between placing it as text up there or in a table of it's own. I chose to place it as plain text for two reasons really. One was so as it was the same as the "users browsing this forum" feature. The other was because if only one or two people are viewing a thread, the table would be almost completely empty, so I thought it would probably look better where it is.

If there is enough demand I'll place it in a table of its own, but I think that once you get used to it you won't mind it up there. Smile

Ahh good ideas. :p

Anyway, here's a good request for ya.

What I would like, is a system for MyBB Templates where users post there mods in the forums I made, and other users can click an "Install" button so they can recieve possible updates on the mods.

This hack should include the following features:

1. Install Button that will only display in forums I specify

2. Mods this users released in the profile.

3. Mods you've installed in the User CP.

If you'd like examples look at the vbulletin modification sites.
@ryanashbrook
To be honest, I don't think this is something I can really do. I mean, it's possible, but it kind of seems like a heck of a lot of work for a modification which will then only be used on one site, making its release rather pointless. Apart from that, I don't use vBulletin, so I can't access the vBulletin site for ideas or testing. Undecided

If you wanted to write this modification yourself, I can help or advise you where necessarry, but really, when making new modifications I need to focus on making them beneficial or useful to lots of users...if you see what I mean. Smile
Yeah I see what you mean.

So I'll write this myself and I will ask help when needed. :p
@ryanashbrook
An avatar gallery similar to the type you get on VB. So that members can choose only the avatars in the gallery but mods, admins etc... can upload their own avatar.

A money/bank mod would be cool for roleplaying boards.
I quite like the idea of an avatar gallery, and I've got a good few ideas about how to make it customisable enough to suite the needs of most admins.

I'll add this to my list of things to do.
Cool, look forward to seeing it ^_^