Ideas for new modifications and themes
I now have a little more free time as of today, and I want to spend some of this new time on creating some more modifications or themes for the main sites download database.

So, if you have any ideas for a new modification or theme, please feel free to post them here. I can't promise anything, but I would appreciate some feedback as to what kind of new modifications and themes people may generally like to see next.

Thanks. Smile
i could use some ideas too. i got out of school today so ill have time to waste during summber. if MM doesn't want to make a suggestion, i might give it a shot. but me not advanced as MM, so might not be as good.
Most definatly! Ideas and Suggestions are very welcome for skins development on my end of the spectrum here at MyBB Mods.

If there is any theme/skin you would like to see in the near future or even a color scheme that you would like to see... just post your idea/suggestion... im more than likely to use your idea since the user is mainly what free skins are developed around Wink
ok under the posts a bar that says how many users are reading the thread should be easy Smile)

on the profile page a link that can find all the posts made by that member

and

and a basic tutorial how to add a costum page on forums

can any one make these please ?
Thanks for the suggestions. Smile

"on the profile page a link that can find all the posts made by that member"

There is already a myBB Mods tutorial on how to do this. To view it, click here.

"ok under the posts a bar that says how many users are reading the thread should be easy Smile)"

I like this idea, I'll look into it tonight. Smile
what about rank system any one able to do it ?
thankyou for your help

and what about language system that i sow on the mybboard is way to far to be done ?
Becouse i was thinking of translating it
There is already a ranking system in myBB. Wink

The language support is nothing I can add, without making huge changes to the myBB source code and then redistributing it, which is not permitted. I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for the developers to complete the language system. Smile
thats what i asked is there going to be a long wait Smile
Oh, I thought you were asking for a modification of some sort.

Sorry about that. :p
any results ?