Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved ACP - Plugins Page Huge Error
Not Solved
I don't really know how to explain this but when I navigate to the Plugins page in the ACP, it seems like its loading the board's settings in text. I have a screenshot of the beginning, but I can't paste the entire thing because it's too long. I've checked the error log and I don't see anything that would indicate an issue, but at this point I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

Screenshot removed!

Help please Sad
Not Solved
Looks like related to xthreads plugin. Might be some required file is missing...
Try re uploading all the files of that plugin.
[Image: logo.svg.svg]
Not Solved
Tried that. No change. Tried renaming the plugin php file, no change.
Not Solved
OP might want to delete the uploaded screenshot file, your credentials are revealed on that image.
Worth a try.
Not Solved
Try removing the said plugin.
... and take care of what @noyle said.
[Image: logo.svg.svg]
Not Solved
Both done. It's still doing it. The error starts off like this

#0 errorHandler->log_error(2, require(/home/wlwb/whatlieswebreathe.com/inc/xthreads/xt_admin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory, inc/plugins/xthreads.php, 112) called at [/home/wlwb/whatlieswebreathe.com/inc/class_error.php:189] #1 errorHandler->error(2, require(/home/wlwb/whatlieswebreathe.com/inc/xthreads/xt_admin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory, inc/plugins/xthreads.php, 1
Not Solved
This is missing from your server:

require(/home/wlwb/whatlieswebreathe.com/inc/xthreads/xt_admin.php
What goes around comes around
Not Solved
So I reuploaded the entire xthreads plugin, including that file and this is now how the error starts:

#0 errorHandler->log_error(2, Use of undefined constant XTHREADS_ALLOW_PHP_THREADFIELDS - assumed 'XTHREADS_ALLOW_PHP_THREADFIELDS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP), inc/xthreads/xt_install.php, 8) called at [/home/wlwb/whatlieswebreathe.com/inc/class_error.php:189] #1 errorHandler->error(2, Use of undefined constant XTHREADS_ALLOW_PHP_THREADFIELDS - assumed 'XTHREADS_ALLOW_PHP_THREADFIELDS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP), inc/xthreads/xt_install.php, 8, Array ([_GET] => Array ([module] => config-plugins),[_POST] => Array (),[_COOKIE] => 
Not Solved
This is a different type of error, a php compatibility one i think.
Are you using the latest available version of Xthreads, and what version of php is your server on ?
What goes around comes around
Not Solved
Latest available version of xthreads (that I can find) is 1.68, so yes I'm on the latest there. We're on version 7.3.