Solved: 1 Year, 11 Months ago [JavaScript] Forum design is damaged
Solved: 1 Year, 11 Months ago
Hey,
hanks for your help. The CSS files on the other websites are mine. blazemc.net was my server before that. However, I changed the doamin. griefergames.net is the CSS file of a network which I also know very well and therefore got the permission to use it. gommehd.net is older. Could be because of it. I try to take this out. Thank you

I have removed everything. It is still like that

I can see straight in the source code that there in css style still my old domain is registered. these are no longer there. is it because of that? and if so, where can you change that?

blazemc.net (old)

view-source:https://galaxycave.net/forum/

line 14
somehow everywhere. (See below)
(2019-11-20, 02:06 PM)FlexKleks Wrote: Hey,
hanks for your help. The CSS files on the other websites are mine. blazemc.net was my server before that. However, I changed the doamin. griefergames.net is the CSS file of a network which I also know very well and therefore got the permission to use it. gommehd.net is older. Could be because of it. I try to take this out. Thank you

I have removed everything. It is still like that

It's still there as far as I can see.
I had it removed and seen that it has not changed. But I know that it can not be. See my last answer above. I have updated the message.

Hi. I could fix it. The configs are double that's why I had to change it everywhere. The forum still looks funny, but it is displayed. why is this displayed twice?

Hi. it has now been fixed. thanks to your help. The configs are still displayed twice.
(2019-11-20, 02:31 PM)FlexKleks Wrote: I had it removed and seen that it has not changed. But I know that it can not be. See my last answer above. I have updated the message.
Quote:I can see straight in the source code that there in css style still my old domain is registered. these are no longer there. is it because of that? and if so, where can you change that?
You can't use CSS that is no longer on your old domain.  Big Grin
You can change the ones on line 14 in the headerinclude template - it's in the ungrouped templates. However, you have a lot of hardcoded locations in your template. Assuming that galaxycave.net is an identical copy of the old forum, you can just export your theme in the ACP, replace every instance of blazemc.net with galaxycave.net in the downloaded XML file, and import the theme back to your new forum.

Edit: I took too long to respond, eh Big Grin
(2019-11-20, 02:38 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote:
(2019-11-20, 02:31 PM)FlexKleks Wrote: I had it removed and seen that it has not changed. But I know that it can not be. See my last answer above. I have updated the message.
Quote:I can see straight in the source code that there in css style still my old domain is registered. these are no longer there. is it because of that? and if so, where can you change that?
You can't use CSS that is no longer on your old domain.  Big Grin
You can change the ones on line 14 in the headerinclude template - it's in the ungrouped templates. However, you have a lot of hardcoded locations in your template. Assuming that galaxycave.net is an identical copy of the old forum, you can just export your theme in the ACP, replace every instance of blazemc.net with galaxycave.net in the downloaded XML file, and import the theme back to your new forum.

Edit: I took too long to respond, eh Big Grin

thanks. think that with the double configs is not that bad. the main thing the forum does not look like it's dirty Smile Big Grin

Hi. I could fix it. The configs are double that's why I had to change it everywhere. The forum still looks funny, but it is displayed. why is this displayed twice?

Hi. it has now been fixed. thanks to your help. The configs are still displayed twice.

The problem has been solved Smile
tnanks again Big Grin