Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[For 1.8] Symposium – Neat and modern conversation system
Symposium – Neat and modern conversation system

Symposium is a conversation system which replaces the email-style native PM system. Featuring a seamless converter designed with backwards compatibility and big boards friendly using recursive small conversion steps, Symposium is packed with a WhatsApp-style appearance, (un)read status next to each message, last message preview, editor support for both new conversations and quick replies, and much more.

READ MORE AND TRY IT AT
MyBBoost – Symposium beta 2

PRICE
15€*

* as a single-item purchase. Symposium is included in the Advanced and Ultimate bundles, respectively at 25€ and 40€, which include a variety of other premium plugins. All purchases have a lifetime duration. More information about pricing is available here: https://www.mybboost.com/bankpipe.php

[Image: A9eqoNl.png]

[Image: n0yYy3v.png]

[Image: 6L5n63L.png]
[Image: fSGNVQj.png]
At last, I always say Shade is awesome Smile
Thanks for this plugin.
This looks amazing! Not that I am surprised, Shade, your work is always beautiful!
beautiful plugin, @shade.

I helped Shade test his converter script as I have a test copy of my big board with about 100,000 PMs on it...the script worked just fine.
Looks great!  I'm going to be installing it on my big board soon!  I am working on Bankpipe right now!   Cool
MyBB 1.8.21 (x3)
7173Mustangs.com, pa2a.org & PAZRT.com