Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[For 1.8] Facebook, Google, Twitter, SEO Metatags
^ basically there should be no problem with using this plugin along with Google SEO plugin.
OK i installed this plugin but I am getting this error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column `canadacommunity`.`mybb_settinggroups`.`gid` at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (`gid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('','metatag','Facebook, Google, Twitter, SEO Metatags','Gain the exposure your forum deserves with Social and SEO meta tags.',100,'0')
🍦  🎀  𝐼 𝐿❤𝒱𝐸 𝑀𝒴𝐵𝐵  🎀  🍦
^ in the plugin file, around line 36
find "gid" => "", and change to "gid" => "0",
save the file & try using it
(2020-04-17, 06:49 AM).m. Wrote: ^ in the plugin file, around line 36
find "gid" => "", and change to "gid" => "0",
save the file & try using it

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column `canadacommunity`.`mybb_settings`.`sid` at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (`sid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`optionscode`,`value`,`disporder`,`gid`) VALUES ('','metatagenable','Activation','Do you want to use this plugin?','yesno','0',10,143)

.m. hey i just noticed you replied to my comment so I copied and pasted the fix you posted but unfortunately it's not working ...by chance any other small fixes?  ( I am using Notepad ++)
🍦  🎀  𝐼 𝐿❤𝒱𝐸 𝑀𝒴𝐵𝐵  🎀  🍦
^ find 2 occurrences of "sid" => "" and change to "sid" => "0"
(2020-04-18, 02:37 AM).m. Wrote: ^ find 2 occurrences of "sid" => "" and change to "sid" => "0"

so thankful your trying to help .m. but unfortunately doing the last part you suggested I ended up getting more errors

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column `canadacommunity`.`mybb_templates`.`tid` at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_templates (`tid`,`title`,`template`,`sid`) VALUES ('NULL','metatag_template','\r\n <meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\"/>\r\n <meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"{$mybb->settings[\'bbname\']}\"/>\r\n <meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"{$mybb->settings[\'bbname\']}\"/>\r\n <meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"{$_SERVER[\'REQUEST_SCHEME\']}://{$_SERVER[\'HTTP_HOST\']}{$_SERVER[\'REQUEST_URI\']}\"/>\r\n <meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"website\"/>\r\n <meta property=\"article:publisher\" content=\"{$mybb->settings[\'bburl\']}\"/>\r\n <meta itemprop=\"name\" content=\"{$mybb->settings[\'bbname\']}\"/>\r\n <meta itemprop=\"headline\" content=\"{$mybb->settings[\'bbname\']}\"/>\r\n <meta itemprop=\"author\" content=\"{$mybb->settings[\'bbname\']}\"/>\r\n <meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"{$mybb->settings[\'bbname\']}\"/>\r\n <meta name=\"twitter:url\" content=\"{$_SERVER[\'REQUEST_SCHEME\']}://{$_SERVER[\'HTTP_HOST\']}{$_SERVER[\'REQUEST_URI\']}\"/>\r\n <meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\"/>\r\n <link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"{$_SERVER[\'REQUEST_SCHEME\']}://{$_SERVER[\'HTTP_HOST\']}{$_SERVER[\'REQUEST_URI\']}\"/>\r\n <meta name=\"author\" content=\"{$mybb->settings[\'bbname\']}\"/>\r\n <meta name=\"publisher\" content=\"{$mybb->settings[\'bbname\']}\"/>\r\n {$metataginfo}\r\n ','-1')
🍦  🎀  𝐼 𝐿❤𝒱𝐸 𝑀𝒴𝐵𝐵  🎀  🍦
^ those types of errors appear due to strict mode of database server

around line 61 , try replacing "tid" => "NULL", with "tid" => "0",
(2020-04-18, 06:23 AM).m. Wrote: ^ those types of errors appear due to strict mode of database server

around line 61 , try replacing "tid"  => "NULL", with "tid"  => "0",

I tried this "tid"  => "NULL",   .m.      still not working.

I refreshed the plugin page and now the plugin installed, going to check to see if it works. if it does i will be giving you a rep+ .m.      for all your time and work!
🍦  🎀  𝐼 𝐿❤𝒱𝐸 𝑀𝒴𝐵𝐵  🎀  🍦
^ it would be better to check it on your live forum with temporary access to forum admin panel & files
(2020-04-19, 03:45 AM).m. Wrote: ^ it would be better to check it on your live forum with temporary access to forum admin panel & files

Hi .m.  I am now giving you a rep+ for your time and work!  Thank You so much for everything!  Heart
🍦  🎀  𝐼 𝐿❤𝒱𝐸 𝑀𝒴𝐵𝐵  🎀  🍦