Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lock - Sell content in hide tags for newpoints give error while unlock content
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=591

Lock - Sell content in hide tags for newpoints give error while unlock content  content get unlocked but page fully filled by warning messages 

[Image: Screenshot_371.png]
----------------------------No -------- Signature ---------------------------------
It is probably because of PHP version incompatibility of the plugin. Change PHP version and try again.
Also contact plugin author to update their plugin.
This is another script written for version of php prior to what you are running.

I'm not willing to rewrite the plugin, but I can offer the advice that you insert at the top of "inc/plugins/lock/core/shortcode.php" the following:

if(!is_array($params))
     $params = array();

Hopefully this fixes your issue. If not, I'd recommend you contact that plugin author for assistance.
(2019-11-29, 05:34 PM)Skyon Archer Wrote: This is another script written for version of php prior to what you are running.

I'm not willing to rewrite the plugin, but I can offer the advice that you insert at the top of "inc/plugins/lock/core/shortcode.php" the following:

if(!is_array($params))
     $params = array();

Hopefully this fixes your issue.  If not, I'd recommend you contact that plugin author for assistance.

this lines are awesome trick help me fix this i insert some more places then only its fixed
----------------------------No -------- Signature ---------------------------------
Cool, glad it assisted you in getting it to work.