Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly?
Not Solved
OK, I just bought a really nice theme for MyBB board and when I use it I get the following error:

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Now, if I go back to the default theme I have no issues and I can login to the admin area of the new theme with no problem. I've read several threads about adding a command line to certain "templates" but I have searched every file in the install and have to files by those names.

• error_nopermission

• header_welcomeblock_guest

• member_login

• portal_welcome_guesttext

I'm very confused on what to do and where to actually add that command line. Are those "templates" within a file of some sort? Again, I have no files by any of those names in the MyBB directory on my server. Either that or I'm looking in the wrong place entirely.

Thanks for any help. I'm sure it's easy to see I'm new to this.

Answered elsewhere. Feel free to delete. Thank you.
Not Solved
login to admin control panel >>templates & style>>templates>>your templates>>Error Message Templates>>error_nopermission>>add code like this

</table>
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
</form>
<br />
Not Solved
Best is to contact theme author regarding this issue since this is a paid theme.

Regards
WallBB