Solved: 2 Years, 7 Months, 4 Weeks ago [Help] Error after press "I Agree" on registration
Solved: 2 Years, 7 Months, 4 Weeks ago
Hello MyBB community today i have discovered an error on my forum but first ill explain the situation.

Before yesterday i have do a backup of all, db, forum, web, plugins etc and moved the forum and website to a cloud server and i have imported the database, and all has been working has expected but today checking my forum i was discovered a registration bug on my forum...

Forum Url is: https://colorcheats.com/forum/member.php...n=register

Here is a video of it, i think you can understand me better with a video than image.

Actually i have tested the following things:

- Purge Cookies and tested with other browsers.

- Purge forum cache and all mainteance options.

- File verification.

- Changed my php version (i have been using 7.2.19 by ubuntu) and now is 7.3.12.

- Disabled mod security (and not works so i have enabled it).

- Disabled server firewall and re enabled it.

Have a look to server logs, php and nginx.
Do not ask me help through PM or Discord
Hi,

I could only think in 3 things:

1] Have you edited the registration form? I'm talking about the raw file of MyBB? Maybe there's a BOM that is causing all this. If you do so, try to use a program like Notepad++ and save the file without BOM

2] UTF8 problem. Check if everything in your DB is UTF8, and connections, and so on.

3] Uploaded through FTP or similar and corruptions happens (Binary or ASCII). Try to reupload the files.

Hope it helps.
I don't answer questions about localhost forums or forums without URL, I'm not a seer.  Cool
Maybe it has something to do with your other hosting account being suspended for TOS violation?
Fixed with a clean installation and reimporting all. Thank you for your time.
So it was point 3, fine.
I don't answer questions about localhost forums or forums without URL, I'm not a seer.  Cool