Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Solved Problems Merging vbulletin to Mybb
Not Solved
Hey guys im new here, im trying to merge from vbulletin to mybb when im in the users sections this error show up. I tried crating that field into mybb Cpanel but doesnt work, can someone help me i got stuck here for hours.
Thx All
Not Solved
(01-12-2020, 12:35 AM)migu3l2kj Wrote: [...] when im in the users sections this error show up.[...]
What is the error - Can you copy the error message?

[ExiTuS]
Not Solved
This one

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'aim' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybbel_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,referrals,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,suspendsignature,suspendsigtime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,usernotes,showimages,showvideos,passwordconvertsalt) VALUES (4,'',0,6,'',0,1,'miszonas','','','','[email protected]',1502319120,1578784101,1578772213,'',1,'',1,'','','','',1578500144,'','miszonas','','','',1,1,X'',X'','','972773ff2ea424a32b7c52c00cf5cfbe','vb4',0,0,'','all',2,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,'',0,'','',0,0,0,'',0,0,0,0,1,5,0,'1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can','','',1,'',1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'',1,1,'g~KI_k|XUi(Yu~F1Y-DIhQqH43h<zc')
Not Solved
This may be a MyBB version mismatch as the field mybb_users.aim has been deprecated and is not longer used in current versions.
You are going to insert lines with "aim" although this filed does not exists anymore.

[ExiTuS]
Not Solved
Yeah ure alright i guess i have to update the mybb version i though i had the last one thx!

actually i have the last version

I tried everything and this dont work, help plz.
Not Solved
please use Merge System's latest version (feature branch) from GitHub [link]
Not Solved
(01-12-2020, 03:28 AM).m. Wrote: please use Merge System's latest version (feature branch) from GitHub [link]

I did another thing but it works anyways, thx