How can I use my registration / login system for the forum
Hi, I've been searching for an answer for this question for a while, but unfortunately I found only fragmented topics that didn't help me at all.

I own a site with access only for members, so the visitor must register to use the site.

I want to find a solution so that I can integrate the forum with my site. Specifically I want users who register on my site to register on the forum automatically. Same for sign in.
I have my own security system and the database does not use WordPress etc.

How could I do this integration? Are there any plugins for this? What do I have to change to mybb to work as I explained above? I am not expressly interested in managing the users in my database, but I definitely want when logging in or registering on the site to login / register automatically in the forum. I am aware that there is no default plugin for this, I was thinking of api or something.

Thanks,
Razvan.
You'll have to create the users automaticaly in your forum, using a query looking like:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (username, password, salt, email, usergroup) VALUES (....)
The password (in database) is done like this: md5(md5($salt).md5($password)) where $password is the user password and $salt a random value (that you have to put in salt in db)

To keep the user logged, you'll have to fill the mybb cookie the same way the forum does.
Do not ask me help through PM or Discord