Not Solved Online Today plug-in won't reactivate.
Not Solved
I don't know what happened but when I deactivated Who's Been Online Today plug-in for a bit and now I try to activate it again, it won't let me but says "MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue."

Quote:SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column myusername_nevermore.nevermore_templates.tid at row 1 Query:
INSERT INTO nevermore_templates (tid,title,template,sid) VALUES ('','online_today_index','<tr> <td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note_today}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td> </tr>','-1')

So I go to the database and that templates table and push Insert, and add those values. But it didn't help and I didn't find a template by that name in my global templates or anywhere. Then I went to my admin cp and added that template to my Global templates. Still nothing. What am I doing wrong or not doing that I should be?
Not Solved
tid field needs unique integer value (incremented by 1 for new template)
which plugin you are trying to use - can you give its exact name / link ..
Not Solved
Show the users that has been online today (2.0)
Shows the users that has been online within 24 hours.
Created by CraKteR - Edited by Sinatra

link
Not Solved
in the plugin file find "tid" => NULL,
change it to "tid" => 0, save the file.
try uninstalling & reinstalling the plugin & check if the change helps ..
Not Solved
No, nothing changed. Well, in the plug-in file when I changed the "Null," to "0," it stopped being colourful but is now just regular text which I don't think it should be.
Not Solved
hmm., there is another plugin for online today. can you try using it .. (#) ..
Not Solved
(2020-02-17, 03:34 PM).m. Wrote: hmm., there is another plugin for online today. can you try using it .. (#) ..
You can use it but it has got a bug too
Not Solved
No, it is already fixed, but NOBODY wants to give it time to test it so i only have tryed to test into my boards and it appears to be fine, but once i really know the bug was fixed then i will release it.

Anyways it is not a BUG it is a changed file common way to retrieve guests sessions so i have to update the code but in lesser versions have to work fine, that is not a bug it is a CORE CODE improvement that have to beed added into the file to make it work into mybb 1.8.22 version.

Out of that it is available from  ma for while ago P for my boards Premium users already but nobody have told me if works so i supose it works because i have been asked before about that problem but until now i don't have any clue of that and until i have more information i can release the version to the public.

Now, if SOMEONE wants to make several tests to be sure it is working fine i will give it the time to work hand by hand to fix it asap and release it Smile
The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x

Not Solved
Are you looking for someone to try it ? If yes, i would try it on mine. I hope i haven't understood you wrong.
Not Solved
It's open to all users, unfortunatelly as you know only a few people contribute so if you have the time then it will be apreciated.

But i hope many people can help on this because for that kind of reason many times i don't keep this mods up to date due i don't use it into my boards i use the files from premium zone.

Stay in contact then on discord or in here for we can do some several tests with the new version that i am reviewing if you want it to do.
The only infinite thing is the universe and human stupidity, but the universe is not for sure

Plugins 1.6.x

Plugins 1.8.x