Forum Pointers
Validated. Smile

I'm glad the uploads are working now. Let me know if you have any further problems. Smile
! C:\\Documents and Settings\\Da Dude\\Local Settings\\Temp\\44 - pointers.zip: Unknown method in Changelog.txt
! C:\\Documents and Settings\\Da Dude\\Local Settings\\Temp\\44 - pointers.zip: Unknown method in Install.txt
! C:\\Documents and Settings\\Da Dude\\Local Settings\\Temp\\44 - pointers.zip: Unknown method in pointers_install.php
! C:\\Documents and Settings\\Da Dude\\Local Settings\\Temp\\44 - pointers.zip: Unknown method in pointers_update.php
! C:\\Documents and Settings\\Da Dude\\Local Settings\\Temp\\44 - pointers.zip: Unknown method in ReadMe.txt
! C:\\Documents and Settings\\Da Dude\\Local Settings\\Temp\\44 - pointers.zip: Unknown method in Update.txt
! C:\\Documents and Settings\\Da Dude\\Local Settings\\Temp\\44 - pointers.zip: No files to extract

with winrar Sad
[Image: schwicktuut.png]
Feel free to join a game if i\'m playing or add me to xfire if you want to join a game.
I'm not entirely sure what that means I don't tend to use winRAR.

Anyways, all the files on MyBB Mods can be opened with winZip for definate, so if possible try using winZip to unzip this package. Wink
Did you try re-downloading it?
David
a.k.a.
fubarshibby
yes
[Image: schwicktuut.png]
Feel free to join a game if i\'m playing or add me to xfire if you want to join a game.
The zip-file is corrupted. fubarshibby, please re-upload it.