Admin can view PMs
Hello,

I need a mod that allow the admin to view the PMs sent between members , I can't allow PMs untill I find such mod

can someone help me with that please

Thank you,
I'm just a little bit concerned about how this could possibly be seen as an invasion of the privacy of forum users. Undecided

I'll have to think about this one.
Are the PM encrypted in the SQL DB? Otherwise it is already possbile to view them there Smile
No, private messages aren't currently encrypted in the database so you can view them using phpMyAdmin or a similar tool.
musicalmidget Wrote:No, private messages aren't currently encrypted in the database so you can view them using phpMyAdmin or a similar tool.
Yes, I can view them using phpMyAdmin but it is not effective because I want to know the message sent to and from

can someone do this mod for me ??

Thank you,
there is already mod for vbulletin and I have used it before.

might I will make it if Im up for it.

also for IPB 1.3 ...worked great, but only useful if someone abuses it ...other than that, all you might get is useless stuff
yeah it would be interesting to read other's pm
esp cybersex ones lol
ELY_M Wrote:yeah it would be interesting to read other's pm
esp cybersex ones lol

HOW PERVERTED!

... wouldn't mind this hack too. However i usually just use phpMyAdmin for it.
phpBB has it also...

But please use these mods with caution... Admins aren't suppose to be the peeping toms.

I used this mod with caution (only if i had something suspicios)
[Image: schwicktuut.png]
Feel free to join a game if i\'m playing or add me to xfire if you want to join a game.