Not Solved Suitable web hosts
Not Solved
I would like starting to use MyBB, and the installation docs tells it is required to have a web host. I already have an account on Webs.com, which includes web hosting + website builder + domain name (extra cost).

Is it possible to use MyBB on my account at Webs.com? It seems unnecessary to buy an account on another web hosting company to use MyBB, when I already have an account on a web host.
/Martin
Not Solved
I don't think you can host your own web application on webs.com.
They don't give you any ftp access neither to a MySQL or pgsql database.
[MyBB 1.8 mods] - Offer me a coffee
Do not ask me help through PM
Not Solved
I don't think so, you can contact them if you like and ask their support staff.
There are tons of hosting companies such as a2hosting tand you can use their basic plan for hosting your forums.

Regards
WallBB
Not Solved
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
As mentioned previously Webs.com only allows for their applications to be hosted. If you're looking for a paid host I would recommend Siteground, OVH, Digital Ocean, or Namecheap to list a few.

However, if you would prefer something free I'd recommend LecterHost as it's free, reliable, and meets all of the requirements you're looking for. If you'd like more info on it please feel free to PM me!
[Image: BhenchodForumsBannerSmall.gif]
Not Solved
I'd recommend checking our Web Hosting Discussions 2.0 mega thread full of suggestions, which a lot of members have contributed to over the years.