Not Solved [Error Message] Error 1064 on startup
Not Solved
Some weeks ago I installed MyBB forum on Slovenian Toyota Forum.
It looks promising, but I get an error message:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY tid DESC' at line 1 Query: SELECT tid, DATE_FORMAT(FROM_UNIXTIME(lastpost),'%Y-%m-%dT%H:%i:%sZ') AS lastmod FROM mybb_threads WHERE NOT dateline = 0 AND fid NOT IN () ORDER BY tid DESC

It is interesting that refresh helps! And this error occurs only from time to time, not always.

Any idea?
Not Solved
It may be related to a plugin: https://community.mybb.com/thread-227366.html
devilshakerz.com/pgp (DF3A 34D9 A627 42E5 BC6A 6750 1F2F B8AA 28FF E1BC) ▪ keybase.io/devilshakerz
Not Solved
It can be. I have installed YASM (for a sitemap).
Maybe someone will have a solution.
Not Solved
if you can login to forum admin panel then deactivate / uninstall sitemap plugin.
that should fix current problem. And wait for update of the plugin to use it later
or try finding another plugin for the same purpose ..
Not Solved
(2020-05-12, 02:17 AM).m. Wrote: if you can login to forum admin panel then deactivate / uninstall sitemap plugin.
that should fix current problem. And wait for update of the plugin to use it later
or try finding another plugin for the same purpose ..

Yes, I have disabled the plugin and will wait for an update.
Not Solved
Hi,

got it. I'm going to fix it in few hours.
I don't answer questions about localhost forums or forums without URL, I'm not a seer.  Cool
Not Solved
Hi,

plugin updated to v1.3. Please upload it to fix the problem you report.

Thanks for the report.
I don't answer questions about localhost forums or forums without URL, I'm not a seer.  Cool
Not Solved
(2020-05-18, 02:21 PM)NoRules Wrote: Hi,

plugin updated to v1.3. Please upload it to fix the problem you report.

Thanks for the report.

Upgraded to 1.3, now I get two warnings:
Warning [2] fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given - Line: 377 - File: inc/plugins/yetanothersitemap.php PHP 7.2.31-1+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)

and

Warning [2] fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given - Line: 378 - File: inc/plugins/yetanothersitemap.php PHP 7.2.31-1+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)

A noob question: what permissions should "xxxxx/inc/plugins/yetanothersitemap.php" have?