Not Solved Trouble logging out of forum and ACP problems
Not Solved
Hello everyone,

Recently, myself and @Drago Spiral has teamed up together to install a forum theme on my mybb forum and we are having issues. We can't seem to discover the issue, so he had asked for me to post one more thread on how to resolve this matter, lol. 

Okay.. so here is the first issue. On the administrative control panel (ACP) I cannot click the options menu to remove a theme. Whenever I click the options menu on the side, the link remans as is and does not unveal it's drop down menu. Also, the only option that seems function able is the "blue arrow" that you can click on to actually activate a theme unto your forum. The problem with that issue is that whenever I also click on the "blue arrow" to install another forum theme, the forum theme does not change on the actual forum itself but oddly so, the "blue arrow" animates it's function properly, but as stated, does not function at all. I was told that this could be a server issue?

We've fixed the logging in issue, as to suppose my last thread / inquiry titled, "Trouble logging in" via Mybb forums so that's a plus for me, lol. Unfortunately, due to myself perhaps moving some HTML around in the header templates, we are now having issues logging out of the forum, as well. Meaning, whenever I click the drop down menu to log out, it directs me back to my user profile.

Thanks for reading,

- Cor
Not Solved
are you referring to forum.corleone.mobi ?
looks like there is a problem with SSL certificate
Quote:The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed
Not Solved
(2020-05-18, 02:39 AM).m. Wrote: are you referring to forum.corleone.mobi ?
looks like there is a problem with SSL certificate
Quote:The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed

read your PM.