Not Solved Error when launching with sqlite3
Not Solved Pencil 
Hi,

I have just installed the forum, everything was OK - no error - but when I want to launch it, I get the following error (have installed with sqlite3) :

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:0 -QueryConfusedQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: mybb_datacache
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

any help please ?
thanks in advance,
Domi.
Not Solved
check below :
Quote:Database: SQLite
SQL Error: 1 - no such table: mybb_datacache

Information: This occurs when you are using SQLite and the database table prefix is incorrect in ~/inc/config.php

To fix this, open ~/inc/config.php file and check the entry for $config['database']['table_prefix'].

If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.

This error also shows when the database path is incorrect in $config['database']['database'].
To fix this, make sure the path points to where your database is stored.
Not Solved
Hi, thanks for your reply but all is correct !

see the screenshot below, the table prefix is left 'mybb_' (default) and this table exists in the database (cf phpliteadmin)

screenshot : https://ibb.co/CPnB7pY

PS: I can't use MySQL on this server coz I have only 1 database available and it's already used.
PS2: I have tried a small module for creation/update/list small data from an sqllite db on this server and it runs fine (cf phpliteadmin too)

new idea please ?
Domi.
Not Solved
The database name may be correct, but not the path. Check it.
https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/install/#database-path
Quote:Database Path

This is the path where you want to save the SQLite file. This option is only necessary if you have selected SQLite 3.

And even if your database is used, what is the trouble with using it for MyBB too ? Have you a limit with number of tables or database size ?
Do not ask me help through PM or Discord
Not Solved
for database type in config.php file replace sqlite with sqlite3 & check
Not Solved
(2020-05-27, 09:25 AM)Crazycat Wrote: The database name may be correct, but not the path. Check it.

This is the path where you want to save the SQLite file. This option is only necessary if you have selected SQLite 3.

And even if your database is used, what is the trouble with using it for MyBB too ? Have you a limit with number of tables or database size ?
 Ok, I'll check asap, the database (without extension !) has been created in the 'install' path ...
I have no limit with the tables/size (the actual size after installed is 1216512 reported by filezilla.

Domi.

(2020-05-27, 09:34 AM).m. Wrote: for database type in config.php file replace sqlite with sqlite3 & check
This doesn't help, there is no db_sqlite3.php in inc and therefore, I get an error :

Warning [2] require_once(/home/dqavgqv/www/community/inc/db_sqlite3.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 115 - File: inc/init.php PHP 7.3.17 (Linux)

Domi.

(2020-05-27, 09:25 AM)Crazycat Wrote: The database name may be correct, but not the path. Check it.

in fast, it ask me a 'database path' (I enter 'database' into this field) but it doesn't create this path BUT it creates the database with the name of the path into the install directory , this is strange.

Domi.
Not Solved
database path must be a complete path (including file name) to your database (MyBB will create it), like: /home/dqavgqv/www/community/inc/mybase.db
If you just give a name, it will create the db file in the current folder and it will not be accessible outside of installer.
Not Solved
(2020-05-27, 12:40 PM)Crazycat Wrote: database path must be a complete path (including file name) to your database (MyBB will create it), like: /home/dqavgqv/www/community/inc/mybase.db
If you just give a name, it will create the db file in the current folder and it will not be accessible outside of installer.

Thanks Crazycat !! exactly, the path requested field MUST include the full path + database name ! (maybe this could be more explicit in the setup and/or in the documentation).

I have enterred this : 

$config['database']['database'] = '/home/dqavgqv/www/community/database/mybb.db'; 

and everything is ok.

same path as yours, seems your are hosted on OVH too ....  Big Grin Big Grin

have another question : if (using filezilla) I download the mybb.db (sqlite db) onto my pc and put it back on the server, I get an error msg :

SQL Error:
0 -
Query:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 11 database disk image is malformed

I now this is not relevant to mybb but I have had the same problem on godaddy with another project too.

btw, I like the following of this community with very quick answers.
thanks once more,
Domi.
Not Solved
Force filezilla in binary mode to transfer the database and check its rights after uploading.

If you have trouble after that, dump the database into a sql file and recreate it.

And think about different points:
- when you upload a file, its right may change. A sqlite DB must be readable and writeable by your web user
- if you edit the database with a software on windows (like DB Browser), it could alter the file structure and make it unreadable with PHP
- SQLite could have trouble when reading/writing a lot of datas in short time, backup it often.