Hide attachment until reply/posts
Title says it. I've seen some around but they mostly don't work or don't fit the need. 
Basically, a plugin that would hide any attachments in a post until a reply or 5 posts etc.
Many Thanks
I don't know of any plugin that matches your inquiry. However, I'd recommend you try my OUGC Custom Reputation plugin, which allows you to require users to rate a post in order to be able to download attachments from a post.

Additionally, you can charge users Newpoints points to be able to use specific rates, I mention this because you can use Newpoints as a content activity kind of tool.
If neither of those options fit, should users still be able to upload new attachments if they are below the specified post count?
-Ben

Please do not PM me for support. I am looking to be hired for paid services.

You can view my paid services here.
(2020-06-14, 12:47 AM)Omar G. Wrote: I don't know of any plugin that matches your inquiry. However, I'd recommend you try my OUGC Custom Reputation plugin, which allows you to require users to rate a post in order to be able to download attachments from a post.

Additionally, you can charge users Newpoints points to be able to use specific rates, I mention this because you can use Newpoints as a content activity kind of tool.

(2020-06-14, 08:23 PM)Ben Wrote: If neither of those options fit, should users still be able to upload new attachments if they are below the specified post count?

It’s alright. I’ve managed to find a plugin to work and satisfy what I was looking for. Just had to change the version in the plugin php file
Actually you can use group promotions to achieve this without plugins.
(2020-06-15, 12:20 AM)Omar G. Wrote: Actually you can use group promotions to achieve this without plugins.

Yeah, I've looked into this actually and I use it partially but I found a plugin that actually hides it for guests and those that don't reply which was an additional bonus.