Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 2 Weeks, 13 Hours ago How To Remove Or Hide method="post"> Displayed On Site Homepage?
Solved: 2 Weeks, 13 Hours ago
Hello Forum

I just visited my forum site this morning and I discovered to see method="post"> above the login form visibly displayed to everyone on all mobile browsers and desktop browsers. It is quite embarrassing for visitors to see this code on the forum.

Please How Do I Remove Or Hide method="post"> Displayed On The Site?
^ probably there was a mistake in your recent edits to one of the files templates. can you review them ..

Edit: problem is due to incorrect editing of templates related to authentication error.
(2020-06-25, 06:47 AM).m. Wrote: ^ probably there was a mistake in your recent edits to one of the files templates. can you review them ..

Edit: problem is due to incorrect editing of templates related to authentication error.

I edited several templates when I had login authentication error. Please can you point out the specific template this error is coming from so that it will be easy for me to edit it immediately? Because I am scared of messing around with those templates. I dont want any additional error from messing with templates. I knew what I passed through before the login authentication error was resolved. Thank you
related guidance is here => authorization code mismatch

changed code should be like :
<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php">
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />

should not be like :
<form method="post" <input name="my_post_key" ______________
Thanks, error has been fixed now. It was emerging from this template: error_nopermission
Site is back to normal now
Jump to the post that solved this thread.