Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[For 1.8] Login IP History 1.2.3 - by ModMyBB
Thanks for the detaills!

The plugin has been updated to Version 1.2.2 which fixes the issue you have mentioned Smile

Download
Version 1.2.2 is available for free at ModMyBB and also available at the mods site.
[Image: modmybb-banner-0.png]
If you think I've helped you; a + rep would be appreciated.
Yes, work perfectly. But One setting is changed.
Now, if I kept below setting -
Usergroups allowed to see the login history tables in the User Control Panel
Only users from these usergroups will see the history tables in the control panel. Note that this does not affect the last login IP in the header (next to sign out). - NONE ---->Then Admin also not able to see his login history. Ideally admin must have overide of the all settings.

My settings- https://prnt.sc/ty5so3

To make working for admin, I have to set above setting to Admin than NONE.
(2020-08-12, 05:24 AM)Dr_The_One Wrote: Yes, work perfectly. But One setting is changed.
Now, if I kept below setting -
Usergroups allowed to see the login history tables in the User Control Panel
Only users from these usergroups will see the history tables in the control panel. Note that this does not affect the last login IP in the header (next to sign out). - NONE ---->Then Admin also not able to see his login history. Ideally admin must have overide of the all settings.

My settings- https://prnt.sc/ty5so3

To make working for admin, I have to set above setting to Admin than NONE.

Indeed, but this is easily solved by selecting the admin user group in this setting. This way the behaviour can be more configurable for all types of forums.

Let me know if it works.
Yes...It is working perfect in that way.Thanks Kevin.
One more modification:
Is it possible to automatically ban specific User Group members if they have login IP history suggestive of login IP from two or more different city in 7days and two or more country at anytime? It should send private message to Admin about ban to specific User in that specific User Group.

If possible, you can add your idea [email protected]

Thank you.
(2020-08-18, 08:32 AM)Dr_The_One Wrote: One more modification:
Is it possible to automatically ban specific User Group members if they have login IP history suggestive of login IP from two or more different city in 7days and two or more country at anytime? It should send private message to Admin about ban to specific User in that specific User Group.

If possible, you can add your idea [email protected]

Thank you.

I could add that as an option. If the last X logins are from different cities, PM a specified user.

But do note that IP locations are highly unreliable. I'll see what I can come up with once I have some more time.
Thanks but if there is option of which usergroups IP checked and according to it, automatically ban to that user of specific usergroup selected. Send PM to administrator for it.
(2020-08-18, 07:06 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: Thanks but if there is option of which usergroups IP checked and according to it, automatically ban to that user of specific usergroup selected. Send PM to administrator for it.

I could see this as an extension of this plugin. I'll plan in development of a new plugin with this functionality, which requires the Login IP History to be installed, so they could work together. A plugin of a plugin Wink

I can imagine a lot of forums won't actually need this automatic banning and I don't want to make the base plugin more complex than it has to be to configure.
That's nice .
I got error after I active the Plugin.

"1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column project.bb_settings.sid at row 1""

how can I fix this? Sad