Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[For 1.8] MMB Hide Mod + 1.8.0 - All-in-one MyBB Hide Hack
Hide Mod Plus 1.2.2 released

Changelog
- Fixed issues related to SQL strict mode
- Fixed an issue related to original poster not seeing his own content in some specific PHP versions
- Fixed an issue with quick edit, now the hide mod is rendered even after quick edits

Download now from ModMyBB (instant product download)
[Image: modmybb-banner-0.png]
If you think I've helped you; a + rep would be appreciated.
Is there a possibility to update this plugin so that hidden content is unlocked with the reputation system that comes with MyBB? Thus, by sending a reputation point to the post the content is unlocked.

PS: I am impressed with the plugins you are developing. In addition, you are marketing your work in a very professional manner, your sales website is excellent.
Hello EHRA

That's actually a great idea, I'll add it into our backlog and keep you posted on the progress Smile

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it's very appreciated!

Hide Mod Plus 1.3.0 released

Changelog
- Added a new hide mod type, receive post reputation. This hide mod requires a user to give a positive reputation to a post in order to view the hidden contents inside the post, this can be used with [ hide=reputation]hidden content[/hide ].

Hide Mod + 1.4.0 released

Changelog
- Added support for the Whiteneo Thankyou MyBB system for the thank you hide mod, for example [hide=like]contents[/hide]. The hidden contents will only be displayed once the user has given a like to the post.

Pls, is it a must to sign in to download Modmybb:?:
(2020-12-07, 12:30 AM)KingDav Wrote: Pls, is it a must to sign in to download Modmybb:?:

Hello KingDav!

You can view the plugin details here -- no sign in required.

In order to download you'll need to have a ModMyBB account as this is a premium plugin, it is not available for free. In return, you get access to a big library of premium MyBB plugins and support, from only 1.26 EUR per plugin (plugins not available for separate purchase).

You can download the plugins from the ModMyBB User Portal.

Let me know if you still have any questions Smile
Thanks, Bro...
Hide Mod + 1.4.1 released

Download now
Instant product download access after purchase on ModMyBB.com. Click here to purchase.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Changelog:
[/font]

Version 1.4.1
- Fix for compatibility with specific MySQL versions and settings
To upgrade, it is enough to just overwrite the files
Hide Mod + 1.4.2 released

Download now
Instant product download access after purchase on ModMyBB.com. Click here to purchase.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Changelog:
[/font]

Version 1.4.2
- Updated settings sizes -- now allows admins to specify a much bigger list of forums in which specific MyCode is enabled. Previously, large forums weren't able to add all ids due to data size limitations.
To upgrade, uninstall and reinstall. Please note you'll have to reconfigure the settings of this plugin, make sure to backup your individual settings before doing so.
Hello, I would like to know can this plugin hide attachment?
There are some problems with hiding the attachment by using the old version of hide plugin in this site.
Like I mentioned here: https://community.mybb.com/thread-227824...pid1365875
Will this plugin solve this problem?
Thank you!