Not Solved changing forum to mybb and a bug on it
Not Solved
1st trouble:

I have a forum with a XMB script on it, i would like to change it to mybb forum. By now i have been installing modules on a "non public" folder, but there is no migration assistant to merge the XMB database to MyBB. Can be builded one ?  I'm afraid that i won't be able to keep the same password from one script to another, because it should have a different encription at database.  Confused

And i found a small bug on mybb script, seems that if you post a message and then you erase it, and you publish a new one, it will count 2 messages instead of 1. (this is what it happened on the test website).

Thank you all very much
Not Solved
Yes XMB is not officially supported at current time.

About the bug you mentioned, it'll be best to post it in the 1.8 bugs & issues forum with details.
Could be wrong but worth a try.
Not Solved
(2020-09-11, 09:56 AM)noyle Wrote: Yes XMB is not officially supported at current time.

About the bug you mentioned, it'll be best to post it in the 1.8 bugs & issues forum with details.

thank you very much, i didn't post anything at bugs section, seems it's the language pack issue. i have 4 languages installed at the forum. I'll check those codes then.

About the XMB forum, it's not a complex database, i'm just afraid with the keywords stuff, there are few fields on it.