Not Solved Please mysql problem
Not Solved
Hello, I have the same problem. I was uploading the style and suddenly the same window popped up as my colleague above, unfortunately I don't know where to find eror.logs, I check in php and there is no such folder. If I can ask for help, please

{Polski jeśli ktoś zna}
Polish
Witam, otóz mam ten sam problem. Wgrywałem styl i nagle wyskoczył mi te same okienko co koledze wyżej, niestety nie wiem gdzie znajdzie eror.logs sprawdzam w php i nie ma takowego folderu. Jeśli moge prosić o pomoc to bardzo prosze

Błąd bug
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

If you're a visitor of this website, please wait a few minutes and try again. If this problem persists, please contact the site owner.

If you are the site owner, please check the MyBB Documentation for help resolving common issues, or get technical help on the MyBB Community Forums.
Not Solved
To all those getting generic errors, please turn on MyBB error logging to get detailed info.  This post is useful - link.

Then use your web management panel to read the file or download and read.  Using the linked instructions - file should be in the root of your Mybb install.