Solved: 1 Year, 5 Months ago code mismatch, google search fixes not working
Solved: 1 Year, 5 Months ago
SCREENSHOT: https://gyazo.com/9f4911b0af6ffc8ec47ca1cb74d30c44

I've tried the this / this (this code is already in my templates w/ install), as the last time I had these issues this is what caused it. However, this is a fresh install of MyBB. Completely new, no plugins uploaded yet. I have no problem logging into the admin panel either! It is only logging in on the site that I cannot get past. I have tried both the login modal AND the login page (?action=login) and receive the same error each time.

VERSION: 1.8.24

UPDATE: Tried this as well but did not change anything.
UPDATE 2: I attempted to register a Test account. Received the same error BUT after going back to the main index the Test account is registered. So registering is possible you just cannot login.
> SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id='3'
Remove the "." before your URL under the Cookie Domain setting. You're already using a specific subdomain.

Edit: Actually I don't think that will make a difference Sad Nevermind, sorry.
Can you create a demo account with password as demo?
I want to see what error you are getting, it maybe related to templates but I doubt since you are using default theme.
(2020-12-14, 04:38 AM)WallBB Wrote: Can you create a demo account with password as demo?
I want to see what error you are getting, it maybe related to templates but I doubt since you are using default theme.

USER: Demo
PASS: demodemo

Sorry just "demo" was too short.
I truly do not know what happened here. As of today I am able to log in and out just fine and a test user (my friend) was able to do the same.

I will mark this as solved but unfortunately because I don't know what happened or why its now working magically, I do not have a fix/solution to add to this.

Big Grin