Solved: 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 2 Days ago Tweaks on Advanced Sidebox
Solved: 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 2 Days ago
(2021-09-01, 08:33 PM)Omar G. Wrote: Why did you uninstall the plugin ? How do you uninstall a plugin manually ?

A white page means an error that is not being displayed, you have to enable the display of errors, as well as logging to then check the errors log file that is a physical file in your file system.

Read the page I linked in my previous post.

i was trying to see if it was the code you sent that could be wrong since i've done several changes before and never checked.
but i copied the code all over again and it worked fine Smile
(2021-09-01, 08:33 PM)Omar G. Wrote: Why did you uninstall the plugin ? How do you uninstall a plugin manually ?

A white page means an error that is not being displayed, you have to enable the display of errors, as well as logging to then check the errors log file that is a physical file in your file system.

Read the page I linked in my previous post.

How can i delete asb cache?

doesn't matter if i uninstall and remove all files from asb everytime i install it again it goes to my initial configurations.
And now i'm stuck with that sideboxes panel doesn't change at all.
I'm unsure about how to assist you, you keep uninstalling in an apparent attempt to solve the issues you find with the plugin.
(2021-09-09, 12:35 AM)Omar G. Wrote: I'm unsure about how to assist you, you keep uninstalling in an apparent attempt to solve the issues you find with the plugin.

well everytime i install or uninstall i still have the old sidebar info and i cant change it.
adding stuff to left or right row doesn't work for some reason.
Does it work if you try in another browser ? Please attach some images of the issues you are finding.

Also leave a link to the specific plugin you installed please.
(2021-09-09, 02:39 AM)Omar G. Wrote: Does it work if you try in another browser ? Please attach some images of the issues you are finding.

Also leave a link to the specific plugin you installed please.

same thing on Edge or Firefox.

i've downloaded from here:
https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc.../major.zip

So 3rd photo is the forum itself with the sidebar
2nd photo is the plugin itself - If i add elements to left or right it just doesnt work
1st photo is the cache that includes the elements on the 3rd photo.

If you want i can provide you a admin user in my website so you could test on your own.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The first image shows no side boxes added to the ASB plugin, and the third picture displays some side boxes which you assume are ASB boxes. Is it possible the side-boxes in the third image are actually the default MyBB side-boxes ? I think that is highly probable.

Try using the default theme to see if you notice differences. Consider trying the plugin in a fresh install to see how it should behave in your production forum which, at least, uses a custom theme.
(2021-09-09, 04:05 AM)Omar G. Wrote: The first image shows no side boxes added to the ASB plugin, and the third picture displays some side boxes which you assume are ASB boxes. Is it possible the side-boxes in the third image are actually the default MyBB side-boxes ? I think that is highly probable.

Try using the default theme to see if you notice differences. Consider trying the plugin in a fresh install to see how it should behave in your production forum which, at least, uses a custom theme.

even on default theme and having nothing as sideboxes it shows the same as on the custom theme.

thats exactly the problem those sideboxes appear even if i uninstall, delete all files from file manager and install the plugin again.
Please list all your plugins here, also leave a the link to your board. It is possible these side boxes are not being removed after uninstalling Advanced Side Boxes because they are not added by that plugin.
(2021-09-09, 05:37 AM)Omar G. Wrote: Please list all your plugins here, also leave a the link to your board. It is possible these side boxes are not being removed after uninstalling Advanced Side Boxes because they are not added by that plugin.

Plugins follow in attachment

board is: forum.techinbermudas.com

not sure if it helps but:

removing cache/theme3/ css files from the plugin removes the whole sidebar but enabling the modules still don't work.

some elements are not updated like the newest member, have to clear the cache for it to work.

not sure if removing the css files from cache, delete all the files related to the plugin and install again will do it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)