Not Solved BootBB displaying php errors (possibly mybb and not Bootbb)
Not Solved
Hello,

I have installed a theme called BootBB and upon doing so, all users are seeing the following error (twice) at the top of the pages:

MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

When I turned on error logging I then see the following in the admin console:

Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 487 - File: admin/modules/tools/adminlog.php PHP 8.0.11 (Linux)

File                                                            Line                                     Function

/admin/modules/tools/adminlog.php              487                                     errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/tools/adminlog.php              249                                     get_admin_log_action

/admin/index.php                                        825                                     require

Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 487 - File: admin/modules/tools/adminlog.php PHP 8.0.11 (Linux)

File                                                            Line                                     Function
/admin/modules/tools/adminlog.php              487                                     errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/tools/adminlog.php              249                                     get_admin_log_action
/admin/index.php                                        825                                     require

Currently running PHP 8 (latest stable) with ubuntu (latest long term stable) and apache 2 (latest)

Anyone have any advice on resolving this, or at a minimum suppressing the warnings? I tried turning off warnings in the admin console but it's still displaying them. Not sure who the author for this plugin is, but when I went to the plugin download site and clicked on support, it redirected me here. I think this is a nice theme and I'd hate to have to use another one just to get past this. Hoping someone has a quick fix?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I just disabled the BootBB theme and while the errors at the top of the page did go away, the administrator errors remained in full error mode.
Not Solved
switch your php version to 7.4 then check if the error are gone or remains
Not Solved
Does that only happen on the Administrator Log page?

This should be resolved by https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/4465/files (and the next release will address more PHP 8 issues).
devilshakerz.com/pgp (DF3A 34D9 A627 42E5 BC6A 6750 1F2F B8AA 28FF E1BC) ▪ keybase.io/devilshakerz
Not Solved
(2021-10-08, 09:55 AM)Devilshakerz Wrote: Does that only happen on the Administrator Log page?

This should be resolved by https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/4465/files (and the next release will address more PHP 8 issues).

The full details shown in this thread only are displayed to the admin when I have logging turned on highest level. Otherwise, users just see an error banner at the top that says there are multiple warnings, but does not give details.

(2021-10-08, 02:43 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: switch your php version to 7.4 then check if the error are gone or remains

This will be a challenge, if not impossible, as too many apps we have are currently tied to v8