Not Solved Merged data Issue
Not Solved
Are you using "PostgreSQL PDO" for database connection?
Could be wrong but worth a try.
Not Solved
No, I'm using Postgres driver only in not the pdo.
Not Solved
Will you please run the following SQL and post the result here?
SELECT LENGTH(CACHE) AS len FROM mybbdev_datacache WHERE title = 'import_cache';

Replace mybb_ with your table prefix.
Not Solved
length in cache= 306

data in cache 

"a:10:{s:13:""resume_module"";a:1:{i:0;N;}s:8:""disabled"";a:0:{}s:6:""module"";s:16:""import_pollvotes"";s:9:""completed"";a:0:{}s:17:""newdb_query_count"";i:147;s:16:""total_query_time"";d:4.8306279182434;s:20:""allow_anonymous_info"";i:0;s:10:""first_page"";i:1;s:17:""requirements_pass"";i:1;s:18:""requirements_check"";i:1;}"
Not Solved
Looks like a small bug in the Merge System.

If you can't run the merge again, try remove the cache with title import_cache from table mybb_datacache:
DELETE FROM mybb_datacache WHERE title = 'import_cache';

and then run the merge to try.
Not Solved
Yes. This helped. I am able to see the module panel now. 
It'll be really great if the merge issues with Postgres resolves and we get a new MyBB version this new year <3

About the data not being merged and mapped properly, is there anything am I missing that is not showing the full data and also not mapping the parent columns properly?
Not Solved
(2021-12-23, 11:02 AM)radhika__awasthi Wrote: About the data not being merged and mapped properly, is there anything am I missing that is not showing the full data and also not mapping the parent columns properly?

With the modifications from https://community.mybb.com/thread-234495...pid1373760 , are you still experiencing the same issues as posted in the main thread?