Solved: 4 Months, 3 Weeks, 4 Days ago how to make sure my backup is valid?
Solved: 4 Months, 3 Weeks, 4 Days ago
(2022-03-10, 07:33 PM)Matt Wrote: Yes, you just need to enter your database details in there. Row 11 there us where you put the name of the database.

but it's already there
i've just censored it so that i don't reveal in screenshot

not sure about what to do
LLOVE FROM ISRAEL
I’m not really sure what to suggest to be honest. I guess if you can PM me access to your cPanel I can look at the files and phpMyAdmin and see what’s been configured wrong.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
(2022-03-11, 11:12 AM)Matt Wrote: I’m not really sure what to suggest to be honest. I guess if you can PM me access to your cPanel I can look at the files and phpMyAdmin and see what’s been configured wrong.

thanks, i will do that
LLOVE FROM ISRAEL
For posterity, the issue seemed to be the database contained two sets of tables with different prefixes, mybb_ and a custom one. The forum database config was using the mybb_ prefix, so it never saw the tables that got imported.

i have been somewhat worried about this but now it's fine.

so if i will make another installation for testing purposes would i need to change it too?

or the prefixes are now all ok and no further problem should occur?

i'm glad there is an alternative such as mybb to big tech companies like facebook and hope that such projects will get the attention they need to get.
LLOVE FROM ISRAEL
You'd only need to check if if you're importing a backup, and double check the table prefix matches what is in config.php

ok i will try
LLOVE FROM ISRAEL