Discuss: Introducing the New MyBB Mods Website
Good work, mybb team.
Great work (as usual!Smile) But I have a suggestion, maybe divide the themes category into 2 sub-categories - one for ACP themes, and one for normal themes. Btw I love the theme tester Smile

BP
ok, i must be blind, and forgive me if i am, but i can not find the spot to submit a new plug in, to save my live

please somebody give me hte link or a screen shot too the link, i'm going nutsToungue

Edit: damn it, i am blind, nevermind i found it, but as a suggestion, the should also be a submition link in the User CP
My mods
-Emergency Message System
-Ad Managment System
Other than this being jaw-droppingly amazing!...I have to comments:

Why aren't people writing reviews?
This has a lot of errors in IE. Sad
[Image: premium_mybb_themes-500x100.png]
Audentio Wrote:Other than this being jaw-droppingly amazing!...I have to comments:

Why aren't people writing reviews?
This has a lot of errors in IE. Sad

It works fine in I.E. for me an all of the other staff
You should change the default choice of "Allow Translation Submissions?" question. It should be "Yes". Because, a lot of plugins need to translate but we can not...
I like it a lot how the mods are added to the mybb forum. It is very smooth and not complicated even for someone who starts out. Congratulations
I think that licenses arent being saved correctly. I made a new license and I updated all my themes. Now I notice they are gone. Ive tried at least 3 times...
[Image: premium_mybb_themes-500x100.png]