-green

Required? No

Editable by User? Yes

Hidden on Profile? No

---------
It isnt working with this settings

EDIT!!!
ITS WORKING BUT IT JUST SHOWS WHEN VIEWING PROFILE
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
Yeah, that's due the fact you've just edited it in member.php in the profile action
its working but it just shows when someone views a profile of someone and i want this to change the color of the username everywhere.
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
Pirata Nervo Wrote:its working but it just shows when someone views a profile of someone and i want this to change the color of the username everywhere.

You could change the build_profile_link function a bit since most usernames are build up by that one. But leave the code in member.php since that aint build up by that function.
But to change it everywhere, there "lots" of other modifications needed, that i aint gonna search out; haven't got the time for it.

Open .inc/functions.php

Find
function build_profile_link(

Replace the whole function with this one
function build_profile_link($username="", $uid=0, $target="", $onclick="")
{
	global $db, $lang;

if(!$username && $uid == 0)
	{
		// Return Guest phrase for no UID, no guest nickname
		return $lang->guest;
	}
	elseif($uid == 0)
	{
		// Return the guest's nickname if user is a guest but has a nickname
		return $username;
	}
	else
	{
		// GET COLOR
		$query = $db->simple_select(TABLE_PREFIX."userfields", "fid5", "ufid='".intval($uid)."'");
		$getcolor = $db->fetch_field($query, fid5);
		if($getcolor)
		{
			$color = "style=\"color:{$getcolor}\"";
		}
		else
		{
			$color = "";
		}

// Build the profile link for the registered user
		if(!empty($target))
		{
			$target = " target=\"{$target}\"";
		}
		if(!empty($onclick))
		{
			$onclick = " onclick=\"{$onclick}\"";
		}
		return "<a {$color} href=\"".get_profile_link($uid)."\"{$target}{$onclick}>{$username}</a>";
	}
}
thats the same function that is there, no changes... but i replaced it with that one and still the same.
Then i'm not gonna put much more time in this, it works fine at my board [ http://thingiej.be/mybb/ ]
i dont know what is working fine in your board =/
What is the color of admin? isnt it green in your board? im registering so i can test.
Whats the "correct answer"??? EDIT o i found wheres the question, it didnt show the first time i loaded the page.
O YES IT WORKS I WAS LOOKING TO THE ONLINE LIST!! THX!!
Pirata Nervo Wrote:i dont know what is working fine in your board =/
What is the color of admin? isnt it green in your board? im registering so i can test.
Whats the "correct answer"??? EDIT o i found wheres the question, it didnt show the first time i loaded the page.

Look at the usernames of the lastpost column, they are in the color you've selected in your UCP. The Online list is such a place where the link is build up different, not by that function.
yeh im working on in, im trying to edit the username in the whole forum.