Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
Ah right. Yes it's because it self installs.
I'm having troub;e thinking of a way to get around this problem... it happened with my other version of EI. Sad
Updated Site!
My mods
1.1: MyBB Zip Installer, Easy Install v2.0, Cash/Points plugin, PayPal/Subscriber, Reply by email, Advanced Plugins
Belloman Wrote:That happened to me when I tried activating it, so I tried CHMODDing plugins.php in the /forums_directory/admin folder to 777, and it seemed to work.
Tried that... still no go.

Tried it on three different forums and still couldn't get it to work. Sad
CafeParents.com - Parent-to-Parent discussion forums
eek. Have you done it to the actual admin folder as well as the plugins file?
I've thought of a way around it so I might try implementing it.
Updated Site!
My mods
1.1: MyBB Zip Installer, Easy Install v2.0, Cash/Points plugin, PayPal/Subscriber, Reply by email, Advanced Plugins
decswxaqz Wrote:eek. Have you done it to the actual admin folder as well as the plugins file?
Nope. Shy
I tried to chmod the folder to 777. That didn't work either.
Ok I'm going to release a seperate EI that doesn't try to auto-install. Although I have fears that when installed, it might not install the other mods properly since it's not working installing itself Toungue.

EDIT
http://www.decswxaqz.co.uk/plugins/ei2_1_0.zip
You will have to read the install file to get it working.
Updated Site!
My mods
All that stuff in the install file goes into global.php?

Yes it does.
Updated Site!
My mods
Interesting, because I'm searching and none of the things you mentioned to look for (to replace, add something after, etc.) are showing up in the global.php file.

Other than <? and ?> obviously. Undecided
ah lol. Big whoops there. I was being careless and didn't think about what I did. Sorry. btw these are the _admin_ folder files. Again, I was sloppy. Sorry.

The first and last commands are supposed in admin/global.php. These are the define string and the big chunk of code. They go in global.php

The rest are admin/plugins.php. The table commands.

I've reuploaded the zip file. Sorry for the trouble.

http://www.decswxaqz.co.uk/plugins/ei2_1_0.zip
Updated Site!
My mods