Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Blue Thunder"
This is a custom theme I created for the forum of MyBBManual (Link). It's got a nice touch of dark blue'ish and incorporates a nice array of different shades of white and off-white grey. Not quite sure if I want to release the theme though, but if the demand gets high enough I might release it.

I am looking for feedback on this skin. If you find a broken image, please tell me where the broken image is. Thank You.
Rate me if I have helped you
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with MyBBThemes
Does the theme come with the custom posbit? If so, release it! It looks very nice. You should update it for Gold.
Thank you for the reply. If the demand gets high enough, I will release it with the custom postbit. Though you can achieve the same postbit appearance by downloading the attachement below. I am willing to update this to Gold.

Does is catch your eye drygnfyre? Big Grin
Cory Wrote:Thank you for the reply. If the demand gets high enough, I will release it with the custom postbit. Though you can achieve the same postbit appearance by downloading the attachement below. I am willing to update this to Gold.

Does is catch your eye drygnfyre? Big Grin

The attachment where?....
Whoops...

it didn't seem to attach the attachement. Sorry for that.

Attached Files
.txt   Read Me.txt (Size: 2.95 KB / Downloads: 432)
Cory Wrote:Whoops...

it didn't seem to attach the attachement. Sorry for that.

Thanks!

Smile
Very nice theme Cory. Will you consider releasing it comptable when Gold comes out? (I'm supprised you didn't use Gold PR1 beta test files to install myBB though Confused)
I have another forum which has PR1. Since I'm working on my own version of the manual for RC4 (current released version), I thought it was best to just leave that version be for now.

I am also considering on updating this for the final release of gold.
I for one love the theme, and I hope it gets released. Smile
I think I'm going to release this theme. I just have to make a few more images and work around touching up the templates and then I am going to package it with the theme and images.