http://www.black-fusion.com/forum/viewto...7005#p7005
Not Solved
Well thanks Lopalong Big Grin You're nice man Smile
Not Solved
I've asked Frost to please reply to the request. Smile

But judging by this he has more on his mind. Sad

http://www.black-fusion.com/forum/viewto...&f=2#p7057
Not Solved
Hi frost did not make that style jimaniac one of the BF team did. I will speak to him as although it is branded Black-Fusion jimaniac is the author
Not Solved
Thanks BF,

I know jimaniac made it and I sent him a pm and one to Frost prior to that.

But in his post jimaniac stated "it was OK with him and so long as it is Ok with Frost too I could go ahead.

But I still haven't heard from Frost. ?

Maybe I only needed jimaniac's permission go ahead, but he apparently wants to ok it with the "Boss".

So we shall wait a while longer, as juging by Frost's problems, i'ts not one of his priorities. Smile
Not Solved
hi yes u only need the authors permission. and chances r you wont get a reply from frost.
Not Solved
Thanks again,

Ika has responded to the request at Black Fusion, and it appears that so long as protocol is observed; one can go ahead and use the free themes for MyBB providing at least the authors permission is obtained. Smile

Ika Wrote:I can answer your question... The only requirements are that you leave credit to the original author. If you use one image or a whole set of images or you use one page or all the pages, you only have to leave conspicuous credit to the original author and a link back here as long as here exists.

I know you were looking for Frost's response, but I am filling you in as an admin here. This is the response we give all the folks who ask about using Frost's work in part or in whole.