Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Machinima Productions
OK. A brief intro of what my board is about - It is for machinima, mainly. We are a production company, and we are in the process of recording at the moment.

Links -
Forum
Home

Still slightly under construction - Just our index.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Doug Adams
Erm kay. New skin designed by me, coded up my FFW. It's been there for a while. Our main page is down in preparation for the new one. I'll leave a splash there, but I have to make it after I'm done with homework.

Join up Wink! I'm hoping just to have a good community. For starters you guys can help me by posting in the Introduce Yourself forum.

We're, and have been, working on episodes of our latest series which I have been scripting. It's almost ready, so come check out what's gonna happen next! I'll update this in probably a month when we get sufficient voice actors and whatnot.

And I'll give a shout when the main page is up! Sounds good y'all?!?
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Doug Adams
Nice looking theme and as always designed bu Wiz! Great job. I like the limited number of forums. The only thing is the logo is huge and takes most of my viewing area. Thanks for sharing though.
Yeah, actually I was resizing right now. I just lowered my resolution and thought that was the problem. But apparently others can see a huge logo too...

Thanks Big Grin
Made a new logo/banner... Tell me what you think, please Big Grin!